I am so excited to share this post! It is loaded with really amazing gifts for any health nut in your life, both men and women alike. The items marked with an asterisk * by the number would also make great stocking stuffers!
1) Bioshield Smart phone Quantum Protector Shield This is something that is at the top of my list! Our cell phones and tablets are constantly emitting EMF radiation that disrupt our body in many negative ways. This shield simply sticks to your phone case and gives complete protection from EMF’s without disrupting service. At only $19.99 it’s a steal!
2) Defender Laptop Shield This is the laptop equivalent to the shield for your cell phone. This one is a little bit pricier but if you or someone you love is always sitting with your laptop on your lap, it’s definitely worth the investment. Especially if you are looking to have children.
3) Yoga mat A great gift to go along with this would be a gift certificate for yoga classes!
4) Yoga Wheel I have this exact yoga wheel and LOVE it. I didn’t realize how much I would use it, but it’s truly amazing. It helps open your back by laying on it and rolling. As well as doing plank rolls to strengthen your abs. The possibilities are endless.
5) Essential Oils and Diffuser Something any natural living person can’t live without is their essential oils and a good diffuser. It’s also nice to have multiple diffusers for different rooms in the house. The link will take you to my sister-in-laws essential oil Facebook group, she can help you order and pick oils for your needs!
6) Acupressure Mat I received this last year for Christmas and use it all the time. Similar to acupuncture, it helps reduce back pain, muscle tension, and stress. While increasing circulation, energy, endorphins and improving sleep. Not bad for a cushioned mat that only costs $19.99!
7) Rebounder Mini Trampoline Rebounding has many benefits, such as increasing bone density, detoxifying the lymphatic system, increases muscle tone, balance and coordination. All while being gentle on the joints. There are many rebounders on the market, I linked to one that was decently priced.
8) Glass water bottle BPA free is great, but most companies that make plastics have just swapped that out for other plastics that are just as harmful. One way around this is to use glass, or stainless steel. I own a water bottle similar to this one and love it. It also helps keep your water tasting like water and not plastic!
9) Stainless Steel water bottle I own two of these awesome water bottles. We used them at Disney in July (100° + weather) and it kept the water icy cold all day! Plus it has a little mesh ice screen so as you drink ice doesn’t fly up the bottle to smack you in the face. Even better this can be used HOT or COLD! It doesn’t sweat or burn your hands. Prices range from $13-$22 and they are worth every penny!
10) Shower Filter This is also at the top of my wish list. Eventually I’d like to get a whole house water filtration system, but until then a shower filter is a great investment. Our skin is our largest organ and absorbs what we put on it, including shower and bath water. Hot water only opens our pores allowing more to be absorbed. If you click the link, it will take you the description with more info about the benefits of this than I could put in this post!
11) Berkey water filter Known as the best drinking water filter on the market, this baby is worth its weight in gold. A quick google search would land you on hundreds of blog posts as to why this is a need. Be sure to purchase the fluoride filters to go with it too!
12) Fitbit-Blaze Much like an Apple watch, the Fitbit Blaze does many of the same things and comes in some really pretty colors (or manly if it’s for a guy!). This is at the top of my wish list this year! You can also purchase different bands to dress it up or down or just change the style.
13) Foam Roller Indispensable tool for anyone who works out, or wakes up feeling tense and achy. I love my foam roller and use it all the time.
14) Himalayan Salt Lamp These have become pretty widely available and with good reason. They have tons of benefits! I have one in every room of our house.
15) Dry Skin Brush Dry skin brushing is an incredible tool to add to your healthy lifestyle. It helps detox, reduce cellulite, wrinkles and exfoliates dry skin. I wrote a blog post last year on its benefits. Here’s the link.
*16) Electric Hand Milk Frother I have a travel size milk frother that I use every day. I would love to use my ninja to make my blended coffee but it wakes everyone up. One like this is great because it still does a great job of frothing the milk, and blending things like MCT Oil until it’s good and creamy! At only $12.99 this is great for any coffee lover!
*17) Badger Lip Balm Every woman loves lip balm and these are incredible. They have great, all natural ingredients and really moisturize without feeling greasy.
*18) Beeswax Essential Oil Candles Most candles have artificial fragrances and are made with petroleum. Both of which are seriously bad for us. Finding high quality candles that are made with either non-GMO soy, coconut oil, or beeswax can be difficult but they are out there and worth the money for someone who loves candles.
*19) Blue Blocker Glasses These may look super dorky but they serve an amazing purpose. Quoted from the site “Uvex Skyper Blue Light Blocking Computer Glasses feature an orange lens with Spectrum Control Technology (SCT) to absorb 98%+ of your computer’s blue light. This improves your focus, reduces eye fatigue, and helps inhibit vision problems like cataracts and age-related macular degeneration.” They also make other styles that are varying price points (and better looking).
*20) EarthPaste toothpaste This is the only toothpaste I use! It only has 5 ingredients that are all safe for consumption. The majority of toothpastes on the market are laden with things that are unsafe and cause more harm than good. This makes a great stocking stuffer, and given to the natural living person they will appreciate the thought behind it.
*21) High Quality Chocolate Do I really need to explain this one? Chocolate. Without the bad ingredients. Also, be sure you buy chocolate that is NOT processed with alkali. That removes the flavonoids (aka the good stuff that makes chocolate healthy!)
*22) Tulsi Tea This tea, also known as Holy Basil, has endless benefits and is really delicious too! If you or someone you love has trouble falling asleep they make a nighttime blend that is truly magical!
*23) Charcoal Bar Soap Women love luxurious bath products. This charcoal bar is no different and it has benefits like removing impurities from the skin.
*24) Acure Brightening Facial Scrub I’ve been using this face scrub for a few months now and love it! It makes my skin so soft and smooth and has a great rating on EWG site.
*25) Essential Oil Diffuser Bracelet Also at the top of my wish list! Not only is this bracelet really pretty, it serves a purpose! It’s an essential oil diffuser. You simply put a drop of whatever scent/oil you want on the felt pad and it’s like wearing perfume! Without all the endocrine disrupting, cancer causing ingredients of regular perfume. Plus essential oils have health benefits. The link will take you to this exact bracelet but there are many other styles available.
*26) Mini Car Essential Oil Diffuser One more fun way to use your essential oils is with a car diffuser. I have this and it definitely makes driving more enjoyable.
*27) Subscription to Paleo magazine A subscription to any favorite magazine! There is just something special about holding an actual book or magazine in your hands compared to reading a recipe off a computer. However, you can also get a subscription for a kindle for those peeps that prefer that!