It’s officially fall here in Michigan! I LOVE fall and all the fun fall activities like apple picking and going to the pumpkin patch but I especially love fall food! Soups, squashes, and pumpkin spice everything!
I’ve been adding pumpkin spice seasoning to my coffee, sweet potatoes, squashes, and now these delicious little cookie bites! Even better these are nut free! So if your child has to have nut-free snacks for school you can send them in and know they’re getting a treat but yet it’s not laden with garbage from processed foods.
These are so fast and easy to make! My kids actually make them alone and they’re only 7 and 9 years old. They aren’t baked and you don’t need any sharp or electric tools so it’s the perfect recipe to get your kids in the kitchen. All you need is a bowl, a whisk and a rubber spatula.
Two recipes guys!!! One for a Snickerdoodle cookie which has a delicious cinnamon and cookie dough flavor. The other has pumpkin spice and tastes like a delicious cold pumpkin pie!
Paleo Snickerdoodle Cookie Bites
- 5 Tb coconut flour
- 1 Tb coconut palm sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 Tb canned coconut milk
- 1 1/2 Tb pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tb enjoy life brand mini chocolate chips
- Coconut sugar (1Tb) and cinnamon (1/4tsp) for rolling cookies in
- Whisk together dry ingredients; coconut flour, coconut palm sugar, cinnamon and sea salt.
- Using a spatula stir in wet ingredients; coconut milk, maple syrup, and vanilla until mixture comes together.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll into bite sized balls then roll in coconut sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
Paleo Pumpkin Pie Cookie Bites
- 6Tb coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 TB pure maple syrup
- 2 TB canned coconut milk
- 5 TB canned organic pumpkin purée
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Coconut sugar (~1TB) for rolling bites in
- Whisk together coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, and sea salt.
- Stir in maple syrup, coconut milk, pumpkin purée and vanilla.
- Roll into bite sized balls
- Roll in coconut sugar and refrigerate until ready to serve.