I can’t even begin to tell you how delicious these are. The fact that it took me 3 minutes to make them is an added bonus! They would be perfect for a Sunday Brunch.
Think outside the box for a sec and imagine them on a bed of sautéed spinach with caramelized onions for dinner.
Initially I wanted to drizzle hollandaise sauce all over the top of these but I was too hungry to take the time to make it. So if you feel like taking the extra few minutes to make some I cannot even imagine how good that would be! Next time!
Ok ok enough wasting time I’ll tell you the recipe for these amazing little wraps of deliciousness.
- 4 small slices of pastrami
- 2 pastured eggs
- 1 tsp water
- 2 Tb ghee
- 2 tsp pesto
- Mix pesto and ghee and heat half of it over med/high in a small skillet
- Whisk eggs and water then scramble in the ghee/pesto
- Divide eggs up into 4 equal portions and wrap inside pastrami
- Cook on each side for about 30 seconds
- Transfer to a plate and spread remaining ghee/pesto on top of the wraps